Monday 25 July 2016

Meeting The Queen

Queen: Are you able to form a government with the support of parliament?

May: I am.

Queen: Are you sure?

May: I am.

Queen: Excellent. So what the fuck are you going to do about Brexit?

May: I know! I mean... really? Where the hell do I even start?

Queen: Dude. Rather you than me.

May: But can't you... maybe... can't you do one of those royal edict things where you just say that you're not gonna do it? That you like a bit of united Europe and remember the blitz innit? Or the other way: I evoke article 50 right now, fuck all of you!

Queen: No bloody way. I'm apolitical, remember?

May: Oh fuck it.

Queen: Go on then, give me a sneaky peek of your cabinet.

May: No, you’ll have to wait and see.

Queen: Come on! You know I like the spoilers!

May: OK then. Just one though, but this one’s really funny… Boris in the Foreign Office.

Queen: … Boris Johnson?

May: Yeah.

Queen: BoJo?

May: Yep.

Queen: In the Foreign Office?

May: Yes! <sniggers>

Queen: Really? Hehehehe!

May: I know!

Queen: Hahahaha!

May: Hahahaha!

Queen: Oh my God! Oh my God! Hahahahaha!

May: Oh! Oh! Hahahaha!

Queen: Oh no! Oh no! I can’t breathe!

May: Hahahahaha!

Queen: Oh my! Oh dear! God! Why didn’t you just ask for Phil and have done with it?

May: <Falls about laughing>

Queen: Oh God! Oh God! This hurts! Oh stop!

May: <Wiping away tear> It even rhymes! ‘I’ll have Boris, in the Foreign Office!’

Queen: Oh God! Please stop! <Falls of her chair>

(This piece gave me such an Under Pressure earworm.)



No comments:

Post a Comment