Tuesday 26 April 2011

Drabbles

OK, back to more regular service. Well, as regular as this blog has managed to be as yet, but it's still early days in the blogosphere.

My current favourite thing in the world is writing drabbles (disclaimer about obviously prefering my children and James etc.).

Drabbles are 100 word short stories usually based around a single word or phrase prompt. If you go into rules and stuff with 'writing for fun', they have to be exactly 100 words, so it's a real thinking exercise in some cases. It also matches my attention span at the moment.  Currently, mine are all here...

Rapid Eye Movement

And they of course are based on the Sherlock characters.

But I was thinking, should I bring some across here, out of the Sherlock fandom, to develop my own original characters? It might be interesting.

Just thinking at the moment, nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment